The aim of a group mental skills workshop is to provide a fun, educational, and interactive experience that meets the needs of a particular group of individuals – athletes, parents, or coaches.
Example workshops include, but are not limited to:
- How to Coach the Mental Game
- The Car Ride Home; How to Connect with your Athlete
- Coaching the Perfectionist
- How to Manage Stress During the Recruitment Process
- Avoiding Burnout in Today’s Youth Soccer Environment
- Want to Reach the Next Level? Understand How Stress Impacts Performance