Integrated Soccer Training
Where coaching and sport psychology meet
Empowering players to make their own decisions with confidence, efficiency, and quality.
Take Control & Achieve Your Goal
Ferranti Empowerment is a company led by Amanda Ferranti, who is a Certified Mental Performance Consultant, licensed Soccer Coach, and former professional soccer player. An advocate of mental skills training from personal experiences, Amanda understands the importance of emotional management and uses her innovation and unique knowledge-base specifically for youth populations. Amanda is a Certified Consultant by the Association for Applied Sport Psychology and continually contributes to the growing literature on mental skills training and performance enhancement.
Improve Individual Decision Making Performance
Customized one-on-one training designed with a unique integrated methodology that helps build confidence.
Improve Confidence in High Pressure Situations
Group training programs designed to improve decision making performance through game-like situations.
M.A. Sport Psychology, CMPC
- Former semi-professional player for the Long Island Rough Riders
- Played D1 for the Princeton Women’s Soccer
- Ivy League Champions and NCAA Final Four
- Competed in 5 National Championships from youth to semi-pro
- Overcome 2 ACL reconstructions, one when I was 15 and the other ending my career
- Consulting individuals 8 and up for over 10 years
- Coaching soccer players for over 18 years, ages 3 and older
- Adelphi Women’s Soccer Assistant Coach
- Girls Associate Academy Soccer Coach in the Girls Academy League
- Girls Eastern New York ODP Head Coach
Many young athletes have a dream goal to be recruited and perform at the collegiate level. Ferranti Empowerment has successfully helped athletes overcome obstacles and pursue their dreams at various universities. And while many clients are still young, Ferranti Empowerment is excited to help many more fulfill their academic and performance goals.